Friday, June 26, 2009

World unites for freedom in Iran

The world is united for freedom in Iran.
"People unite in 30 cities worldwide to support the people of Iran as they fight for freedom, as they protest oppression, terror, and the brutal atrocities of the Islamic Republic of Iran."
As I watch the brutality of this regime, I'm screaming, roaring, howling, wailing in my room letting my patient plants know what's going on in the streets of Tehran...telling them to support these brave, heroic and enchanting souls who have lost their lives, got wounded and live in horror for freedom.
I know my plants have a "universal voice". I know my plants can connect with all the plants in the world. My plants have a certain way to carry my LOVE to them...

I can not hold my tears. The only thing that can calm me right now is to read Slavoj Zizek's article again and again and again: "The future is uncertain – in all probability, those in power will contain the popular explosion, and the cat will not fall into the precipice, but regain ground. However, it will no longer be the same regime, but just one corrupted authoritarian rule among others. Whatever the outcome, it is vitally important to keep in mind that we are witnessing a great emancipatory event which doesn’t fit the frame of the struggle between pro-Western liberals and anti-Western fundamentalists. If our cynical pragmatism will make us lose the capacity to recognize this emancipatory dimension, then we in the West are effectively entering a post-democratic era, getting ready for our own Ahmadinejads. Italians already know his name: Berlusconi. Others are waiting in line."

No comments: