Sunday, October 30, 2011

Two Iranian Children in London

These are some pictures of a scene from my play Two Iranian Children acted in London by Parvaneh Soltani, Nahid Nazemi and Ezzat Goushegir.
Pictures courtesy of Ali Karamali.


Mina: ...Why are you still holding onto your scarf? You passed the red zone! Take it off! (She closes the window)
Mina: Let me see your beautiful hair!




Mother: Would you like some more tea Melody?
Melody: Yes mom I would!... thanks!




Mina: I think you forgot about dad!
Melody: No, I didn’t!
Mina: Do you know how our dad was executed? Do you know where he is buried now? Not buried actually, but treated worse than trash!
Melody: Dad is only an image to me! A heart which was beating once when I was a little child!




Nahid Nazemi in a rehearsal scene of Two Iranian Children
Mother: And… I only wished that I was executed by this ferocious savage regime than being there in the middle of nowhere alive with my little daughter...


Parvaneh Soltani, and I in a rehearsal scene of Two Iranian Children

Mina: ...I dyed my hair just yesterday to look like you, blonde and stylish! Let me see your hair…

Parvaneh Soltani, I and Nahid Nazemi in a rehearsal scene of Two Iranian Children


Mina: We have the same eyes…
Melody: The same?
Mina: A little bit different!

No comments: