Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Name is Inanna in Beijing-China

My trip to China in March 2011 was short and condensed but an extraordinary experience. I had a chance to have a reading of my play My Name is Inanna at the Department of Literature and Foreign Languages under the leadership of Artistic director and actor Professor Joseph Graves

With a group of Tibetan dancers in a museum in Beijing

In Forbidden City in Beijing

A street artist made beautiful sculptures with melted sugar in five minutes. I asked him to make three zodiac figures for my loved ones. He made them. They existed only a few minutes. A wind blew and the magnificent art works were shattered. Here is just a piece of a golden rooster!

At the doorway of literature Department with Professor Graves


At the University of Beijing with professor Joseph Graves

With students of the Department of Literature and Foreign Languages


Q & A after my solo performance.

Q & A session.
All the pictures are taken by Hossein Khandan, the filmmaker

No comments: