Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Belle of Write wrote...

Dear President Obama....

I voted for you for a chance at peace, for a chance at bringing people together, and for a possibility of an end to hate, fear, and insecurity.

If I may have your ears for a moment...

Please tax me, but use my taxes wisely. I do not mind sharing what I have, with those in need, to help build roads and repair bridges, pay for schools and teachers, pay for health care for all, and pay for innovative, safe, green jobs. I want my taxes to bring joy, happiness, relief, nourishment, and life to my fellow human beings. I do not want my taxes to be used for war to kill and destroy life and livelihood, or for my taxes to pay for the irresponsible, reckless, foolish CEOs' vacations and manicures. Read More....

No comments: