Monday, February 15, 2010

A military attack on Iran?

Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of night with a Horrible nightmare. My childhood home was attacked and then invaded! I could see how our sacred iron door was falling apart by the tensity of the violent invaders! My siblings were pale, trembling by fear and malnutrition(Caused by sanctions!!). Everything was gray! When I woke up I couldn't breath!
I opened the window in the freezing night of Chicago just to have some fresh air. The next day Hilary Clinton steps up war of words against Iran emphasizing tougher sanctions on its people!! A woman who fervently claims women's rights, now claims war in the way Brutus speaks!!!

"Julius Caesar was ruling Rome. The conspirators, who included Brutus, were afraid that Caesar was going to become a tyrant, so they killed him. Brutus speaks first to the people of Rome and explains simply why he killed Julius Caesar - "Not that I loved Caesar less, but that I loved Rome more."

Shakespeare had always mentioned the effect of WORDS in his political plays! Violence begets violence Ms Hilary! We all know that Iranian theocratic government is ferociously swallowing its own children. A humane political policy will always work! Don't forget the history of foreign betrayal in Iran!

1 comment:

RS232 said...

I hope we overcome it peacefully. Thanks for your weblog.